Pay your billDee Valley Water in conjunction with Santander can now offer a free online payment facility.
Notice a leak
How To Pay Your Bill
Paying for Water Services
Dee Valley Water provides high quality water to properties 24 hours each day, 365 days of the year. Water services must be paid for promptly. We appreciate the difficulties some customers may face paying bills and we will do all that we can to agree the most suitable payment arrangements.
Collection of Unpaid Charges - Household Customers.
How to Pay
- Online Payment Facility - We offer an online payment facility in conjunction with Santander. The service is free of charge and can be used 24 hours a day. The first time you use this service you will need to register to pay Dee Valley Water by following the instructions. When making payment you will need to select ‘Dee Valley Water’ from the drop down box showing a list of available payees. You will also need your Billing Reference, which is an 8 digit number that can be found on the front of your bill (directly under the date of the bill). Click here to be re-directed to Santander's Bill Pay web site.
If you experience any difficulties please contact us on 01978 833200 between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
Santander provide a 'question and answer' section on their website. To view this information click here.
- You can set up a Direct Debit payment arrangement free of charge for weekly, monthly, quarterly or half- yearly collections. If you would like to use this method please complete the form on the reverse of your bill and return it to us. Alternatively, contact our Customer Services Department on 01978 833200.
- You can pay by post (No stamp required) send a cheque made payable to DEE VALLEY WATER plc and the counterfoil from the bill to: Dee Valley Water plc, Freepost WX60, Packsaddle, Wrexham LL14 4BR.
- Payments can be made by instalments free of charge using a PayPoint card anywhere where the PayPoint symbol is displayed. For further information please contact us on 01978 833200 or email us at: email@example.com
- Payment can be made at your own bank free of charge. Take your completed counterfoil and payment to the bank (cheques should be made payable to Dee Valley Water plc). A counter charge may be applicable if you are not an account holder.
- Telephone/Internet banking by quoting the billing reference on your bill along with our bank details (available upon request). For further information please contact us on 01978 833200 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debit or credit card payments can be made free of charge by telephoning our Customer Services Department on 01978 833200 quoting your card details and the amount to be debited.
- Cash offices at Wrexham County Borough Council accept payments on our behalf free of charge. Cheques should be made payable to Wrexham County Borough Council.
- Payment at a post office. Take your counterfoil and payment to any post office. You may have to pay a counter fee for this service.
How to Contact Us
Customer Accounts Manager
Dee Valley Water plc
Telephone: 01978 833 200
Fax: 01978 844 586
E-mail Address: email@example.com