About to dig and need to locate our assets?
No paper forms to complete just register, search and order your maps online 24/7.
Access for individuals undertaking statutory work is free. You may be required to provide documentary evidence that your access is covered under statutory terms. If you are unsure, please contact our service team for further guidance. If you are not a statutory undertaker, for example, a developer or architect, you can still register to purchase maps showing Dee Valley Water’s assets as well as Ordnance Survey maps.
How can I view location maps?
- You can view maps free of charge at our offices in Wrexham. Dee Valley Water, Packsaddle, Wrexham Road, Rhostyllen, Wrexham, LL14 4EH. Telephone us on (01978) 846946 (Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm, excluding bank holidays).
- If you require printed versions of maps charges apply.
How do I locate and view online maps of your underground assets?
- Please visit www.digdat.co.uk
- You will need to register on the website and will then be able to search for your chosen location and get an instant quote online.
- To progress your order simply proceed to the checkout and make your payment using our secure web page.
- On receipt of your payment your maps will be dispatched via your chosen delivery method.
Can I apply via paper form?
Unfortunately not. We have partnered with digdat Utilities so that our underground assets are available to view via their online portal. Navigate to digdat’s website where registration is free and easy.
Should you not have access to the internet you can visit our offices at Packsaddle where we will make our plans available for you to view free of charge.
Have a question or need help?
Contact Developer Services on:
- 01978 833247
- Developer Services, Packsaddle, Wrexham Road, Rhostyllen, Wrexham, LL14 4EH
I'm not a statutory provider, what are your costs?
Our costs are outlined in our scheme of charges.
- Record plans viewed at our offices – free of charge
- Location plan of water mains and other equipment (A4/A3) price per download – £26.58 plus VAT.
- Location plan of water mains and other equipment (A1/A0) price per download – £32.89 plus VAT.