Spotted a leak? First, let's investigate
- Enter your postcode at the given point below and the map will inform you of all planned maintenance, reported leaks, water quality issues, and major emergencies that may be affecting your water supply.
- If the problem is you have no water, check your post in case we have posted a shut off card which is the method we use to notify you if we have planned network maintenance that will disrupt your water supply.
- If the problem is discoloured water this is usually caused by the disturbance of deposits in the water pipes. The disturbance of deposits can happen when a water main is shut off due to essential maintenance or in an emergency. Please go to our Live water supply event map and tnter your postcode to see if this may be the cause of your problem before you notify us.
Event not on our map? Please report the burst
If you can’t see the issue noted on our interactive Network Operations map you can report the issue via any one of the following methods:
- Online by completing this Report a Leak form.
- Ring our Customer Support agents on 01978 833200 (between the hours of 8am – 6pm Mon-Fri).
- Call us on our dedicated LeakLine 0800 2987112 which is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year.